NEW BUILDING/CONVERSION AND SPECIAL PROJECTSQuadrant's New Building and Conversion Teams offer highly qualified and trained professionals to provide cost-effective supervision of new building projects. To cater for all types of ships, we utilize our good understanding and network of classification society representatives, motivated engineers and marine surveyors gained while overseeing the building of over ships in China and Singapore
The following is an outline of our typical service package:Quadrant provides vessel up-gradation and conversion services; from major alterations of a vessel's function, to minor repair and upgrading works. The service includes feasibility studies, design, planning and execution of conversion works.
The following is an outline of our typical service package:
- Inspection, evaluation and selection of shipyards.
- Appraisal of building specifications.
- Negotiations on building specification and Makers list.
- Plan Approval. Attendance and evaluation of model tests.
- Supervision during construction at the shipyard or at sub-contractors premises.
- Attendance and evaluation of shop tests, dock and sea trials.
- Follow up of Class and Flag state matters.
- Storing up and preparation for sea service